- Services & Locations
- Physio Clinic Locations
- Keeping your body & mind A+BOOK NOW
- Albany - Neuro Physio Clinic
- Mt Eden
- Clinical Suite Balmoral
South AucklandAirport Oaks
- Papakura - Counties Care
East AucklandHighbrook East Tamaki
Auckland CentralBay Roskill
- ACC Contracts
- About Active+
Let us Connect You
- About Active+
- Provide assessments and interventions for a range of individuals with speech, language and communication needs.
- Ability to support and coach whanau and education team in their homes, education facilities or vocational settings.
- Experience managing a case load independently
- Experience in complex communication disorder including ASD, Down Syndrome and AAC
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Speech and Language Therapy
- Eligible NZSTA membership
- CAT-L1 accreditation or willingness to gain accreditation
- Full driver’s license
Part-time Speech Language Therapist - Active+ New Plymouth
Active+ New PlymouthPOSTED
Are you an experienced Speech-Language Therapist looking to join a passionate multidisciplinary team? Do you want to have a varied case load and the ability to grow into area’s you are passionate about?
Active+ Taranaki are looking for an experienced SLT to work with our team of Occupational and Physiotherapists working in the community in Taranaki. You will be seeing adults and children, working within Taranaki’s only community multidisciplinary paediatric service. You will be working within Taranaki’s only community multidisciplinary paediatric service. You will get the opportunity to see a range of clients including ACC clients, private clients as well as doing some work in the education sector.
Your caseload will involve seeing a variety of clients, you will need to:
Here at Active+ we are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of care and we strive to have a team of therapists that are not only highly skilled but continue to grow their skillset and knowledge base. You will have one on one support by a highly experienced SLT and have access to a wider group of SLTs within the Active+ network.
Requirements for the job:
Options to work as a contractor for the right applicant.
Please click the button below to email your CV, cover and two references through to us. For any questions about the role please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now